Monday, December 15, 2008

sigh...yeah yeah what next?

Tried to move my car last night to abide by the crazy street parking rules...but my car wouldn't start. Adam came over to try and give me a jump but alas it would not take. I have no idea what the problem is...a starter or something that my brilliant boyfriend figured out.

Anyways so now I am stuck at home working, with my laptop hooked up to the smallest Ethernet cord in history. She's watching Wow Wow Wubzy on the home laptop. And being generally adorable today. Don't ask me what happens the other 6 days out of the week. Kidding, kidding.

sort of

So to sum up I had to move my interview and want to beat my car into oblivion.

2 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

Wow Wow Wubzy?

Hmm. I draw a blank. Thus, aided by my trusty, swiftly typing fingers, I shall leave no stone unturned or google unbegoogled in my investigation of all things Wubzy.

Excelsior! Godspeed, Sparkle, Godspeed!

(Slaphappy Monday, y'know?)

Sarah said...

Sorry it's wubbzy.

It's a cute show and she just started saying the catch phrase: Wow wow Everybody.

She's adorable.

AND! The car is fixed!