Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mmm love me some Compression Stockings

So I went to the Doctors today a little more than nervous, and finally was able to get some answers. He measured my calves and thighs and my right calve was 2 cm bigger than the left, thigh was 5 cm bigger than the left.

He assured me that since I am on an anti-coagulant that I will not develop another blood clot. Which is good and a concern for me on a 4 hour flight to Orlando.

He overall made me feel pretty good, I have to wear a compression stocking, thankfully only at night. I was hoping to find some pictures, but alas, no cool ones. Most websites I've been to say that you can order the compression stockings in a variety of colours so everyone fingers crossed for Pink!

I have an appointment at 9 am and will be fitted for the stockings and hopefully will have them by the end of this week.

That is all.

No comments: