Monday, July 21, 2008

It's my version of a bubble bath

Well if you've been keeping up you know I like to bake. Baking to me is relaxing, the methodology of it, the time and precision you need to put into the finished product. The reward and satisfaction you receive, knowing you've created something delicious. It's relaxing to me, it puts me at ease and relieves my stress.


Tonight's stress reliever was individually made Lemon Meringue Pie.




Here is the pastry before I put it in the oven. The round glass beads are to keep the pastry from puffing up.









Just out of the oven with that beautiful golden brown meringue!!








Aren't they just beautiful??
And while constructing them it made me think of a new twist on the recipe, that I will try out this weekend!!

2 comments:

Gustavo Larry said...

Delicious. I can't wait for our little dinner party.

Sarah said...

Me either. Thanks for letting me go all out and be slightly crazy and demanding!