Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is why I hate shopping

Last night at staples it was pretty dead and I brought my purchase up to the counter where I saw batteries which made me remember that I needed lithium batteries for my digital camera...this conversation followed:

Me: ::Pointing to small battery display:: "Oh do you have an actual battery display that has all different batteries?"
Woman behind register: "Oh yes if you can see just behind the camera display there's..."
Man fiddling with something nearby: ::Interrupts:: "Or we have batteries right here at the register Miss"
Me: ::Straight faced:: "If those were the batteries I was looking for I wouldn't be asking the question."
Woman behind register: ::stifling laughter:: "They're behind the camera display to your left."

To sum up: I have no patience for people with no brains!

No comments: