Monday, March 23, 2009

Ahhh soooo funny


I know I've been posting comics a lot lately, but being so busy with work and moving and all the stuff life likes to throw at you...yadda yadda yadda

Ava and I had a fun weekend it was gorgeous outside and since we felt as though we had been cooped up all winter long we deserved a fun break of running around like crazy. We went to a park on Saturday where Ava proceeded to become disgustingly muddy. I hate being dirty. I just don't like it. Ava thought it was fun at first, but then saw her cool dora shoes were covered in mud and decided immediately this would not do. She started crying and I tried to take her shoe off and bang it against the table but then she wouldn't let me put it back on because it was still incredibly muddy and...well I'm sure you can imagine the madness that ensued. After a nap and running the clothes through the wash we changed and headed back out in the sunshine to the Zoo. Ava enjoyed walking around the zoo looking at the animals, and they happen to have a cool playground with rubber instead of disgusting dirt. She she was able to go down the slide a million times with no fear of mud!

We went to a new church on Sunday and had a great time. Ava immediately enjoyed playing picnic with the other little girl who was in there, and I enjoyed the service. We're not settled on the church yet since moving to Evansville will put us about a 1/2 hour away. Then Ava pretended to nap and we headed back out to the zoo for a good two hours to play.

All in all it was a great weekend just us girls.

No comments: