I knew I would get around to this eventually!
This card features textured rust coloured cardstock and I've stamped the leaves in the background. I then Stamped the two pumpkin images onto different styled cardstock, cut them out and adhered everything to the card.
1. I absolutely hate to be called Ma'am. You have no idea how much that annoys me. I am 25 years old! Not 100! Where did Miss go? argh!
2. I only use Helman's low fat mayo. I don't like tangy zips.
3. I hate Ribs and Chicken wings. Although I will eat Chicken wings and I'm sure Ribs taste just fine, I absolutely detest having my fingers dirty/messy. (No inappropriate jokes needed)
4. One of the places I miss most is the gigantic Park near the Inn on the Park hotel.
6. I'm absolutely heartbroken that my Father and Sister have not spoken in over a year. And I happen to think they are both being immature and childish. They are also both right and both wrong, and should get over themselves.
7. My regular Sub from Subway is a footlong oven roasted chicken breast on whole wheat, toasted with lettuce, tomato, lots of green peppers, a little bit of light mayo and southwest chipotle sauce.
8. I absolutely love coffee. You have no idea how much I love it. We're BFF.
9. Everytime Ava turns another year old I am sad.
10. I'm afraid someone is going to start something at Ava's birthday party this weekend...