Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I have S'More problems...

I like s'mores.

Okay okay...I don't actually like s'mores, I love them.

Alright alright, I have a very intimate relationship with s'mores. Not only have we formed a life long bond and friendship, they are my bff.

I can seriously...oh and before I say it, this is a no judgment zone...consume upwards of 3 or more s'mores in one sitting. However I ran into a problem last week. You always either run out of chocolate or run out of graham crackers. I ran out of chocolate...an incredibly key component of s'mores.

So I tried to make do to get my "fix" if you will. I found that we had hershey kisses (not the same as the chipmunks) and started cutting them up into slices and placing them on my graham crackers. Then I heated up my marshmallow put it all together and I was good to go.

Well good to go in the sense that I would have no shame, I thought I could get away with eating it quickly so no one would see. I was in the kitchen having a private moment with my s'more and in walks Larry. He took one look at me with chocolate and marshmallow on my face, and one look at the hershey's kiss wrappers and sincerely said "You need help".

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I see no problem here.

Have you tried the S'mores shake at Sonic? Looks crazy good

when can we expect a smores cupcake??? mmmmmmmmmmmm

Sarah said...

Hahahaha love a girl after my own heart!!

I have not tried a Smores shake, but that does sounds super good. We actually bought campfire marshmallows which are these gigantic things and you use a whole hershey's bar and two graham crackers. Mmmm messy gooey goodness!

I am not afraid to admit that I do make one heckuva smore cupcake actually :)