1. It is harder to get a Canadian Passport than any other passport in the world.
2. Your head has to be between 31-36 mm in your photos. Also it takes Walgreens three tries to get between 31 and 36.
3. You can't smile in your photos, smiling means your passport will be returned to you.
4. No matter how nice the man taking the pictures is, he will eventually lose patients with me as I take over the computer to center my picture correctly.
5. My right shoulder is taller than my left shoulder...I mean NOTICEABLY taller.