Friday, April 11, 2008

Creating a Blog? Skitter Skitter

Look I make NO commitments whatsoever. I don't even know why I created this thing and may delete it in five minutes...deal, it's just how I roll.

Maybe I'm in it for the fame, maybe it's the fortune, maybe it's to remind me to check up on Kicky and Jumpy...who knows for sure?

So you want to know more about me eh? Well if the eh didn't give away where I'm from originally you should just stop reading now, turn the computer off and skitter under a rock (-side note, how often do you get to write skitter? Is that even a word or something I just made up?)
I am the president of iHATS. No you don't understand and you probably never will.
I'm pretty proud of being the president I also do some free work for iHATS in QA checking...Joe knows how it is.

Oh and it would rock the house if someone could show me how to do the little link thing. Like when you say something important and want to link it to another page..yeah that how in the h do you do that??

I am going to break someones legs, it seriously sounds like there is a Cow in here, either it's a dying cell phone or someone playing with a cow in the basement. STOP WITH THE MOOING!

Why do they make it so hard for you to make a blog...okay it's not that hard (that's what she said) but it's tough to choose what colours you want...I just looked at my blog and it's like a frog threw up all over it. I'm going to change...well maybe, let's face it I'm too lazy and or will never figure out how.
But if you're reading this and it's a different colour, I'm officially a genius!

1 comment:

The Silver Fox said...

Hi, Sarah,

I think I can help you with your link situation, but because it involves Html, the comment window thingy here at Blogger wouldn't process my instructions correctly. If you send me an email at davidzrantz@gmail.com I'll email you the instructions.

By the way, I found your blog by reading the comments section of the "Kicky and Jumpy" blog. Joe D. rocks! And feel free to check out my blog.